i have seen one done, and i spoke to the guy as a friend wanted to do this on his gti with my bonrath bb. the guy said he had to file a little of the lip away from around the headlights, to stop the extension from bending, but if you get a welded bb extension, you could always move the extension out a lil.

depends wot your after mate if you look at ollys car in his pictures he has the screw or pot rivet on version so does vrmonster in his signature pic above if you want it to look smooth with no join and generally a lot deeper like the blue one with feature car written on it in gallery you need weld on 1 .

they will leave a small lip along the bonnet though' date=' a welded one looks better, but these are deffo easier to do on a car with quad lights.[/quote']

Which is easier? bit confused/thick today!! :P

there his heaps more work involved in weld on version and has to be done by proffessional whereas the the other type you can fit yourself without too much effort as long as you ok with a spray can you just spray spoiler the colour you want it and either screw or pot rivet on.

Guest Olly_K

yep, you can see the join in my sig, but hopefully i'll get a welded one when i have the car sprayed again. Its either that or a supercharger at the mo :(