New Reg number and plates

Well I now sport a new reg number, wanted to buy a different reg for as long as i can remember but never had a car that i knew id keep. Also wanted German style plates but not normal kind so went for these.....

DSC00929.jpg

Supposed to say Late VR, but when i got normal plates done up it kinda looks like Lover....oh well

numbers in red are my birthday

Can see what your saying mate , but I've never had any interest in private plates, just seem a waste of money. You would have been much better off changing your name by deedpoll to your car registration. I am now called P47 GDB and cost a fraction of the cost of private plates, but can be a bit of a mouthful if you go to a posh wedding!

Can see what your saying mate ' date=' but I've never had any interest in private plates, just seem a waste of money. You would have been much better off changing your name by deedpoll to your car registration. I am now called P47 GDB and cost a fraction of the cost of private plates, but can be a bit of a mouthful if you go to a posh wedding!

[/quote']

PMSL @ Jimbo ;)

I like them Craig, even if it says Lover when you squint at it I don't think that's a bad thing. I want them too, but getting 'Maz' costs about a million zillion pounds.