i had a friend trid to use the weld on one to adapt your shocks into coilovers, drove em 200 yards away from the garage that welded em, and the spring snapped on a speedbump. very dodgy kit, lol. thats why i went for real coilovers. lol. they will make the drivability worse, in which case, whats the point in having a vr6 on coilovers, if u dont want to drive it like a vr6 on coilovers. ha ha. id stay away from these.

its a bit like chopping down springs on a normal set-up! something a lot of us have done(maybe) but once you go to proper suspension you realise they difference it makes! apart from the fact, chopping springs only costs time to get wrong, not money as well!

Send them to NZ Venom! How much were they in pounds? NZ ROCKS!

Err the car in the banner above - what kinda wheels are they? I want some like that please. Help a wee kiwi out...

Bloody New Zealanders! lol

Blake, in a few months I might be keen on getting some coilovers sent out here, we might be able to get a good shipping price with 2 sets?

You cheeky bugger! Can't wait for your dirty rugby team to come out here. Convenient most of your "star's" are injured again.

Anyway, I have a mate here who imports audi and VW guff and can get me some coil overs for 1500 NZ. I'll find out the brand. Not a bad price though huh?

Seriously is it really worth spending that amount on suspension? I could get springs a lot cheaper then save and get some shocks later on. I drove my 306xsi the other day and it reminded me of what a really awesome ride and handling car it is - will coilovers give this sort of ride?

Is there anyone you peps know that would sent alloys to NZ? Cause I really want t set of deep dish or ones like six appeals or the OZ ones and in NZ its impossible to find em here. Pretty please...

You cheeky bugger! Can't wait for your dirty rugby team to come out here. Convenient most of your "star's" are injured again.

Anyway' date=' I have a mate here who imports audi and VW guff and can get me some coil overs for 1500 NZ. I'll find out the brand. Not a bad price though huh?

Seriously is it really worth spending that amount on suspension? I could get springs a lot cheaper then save and get some shocks later on. I drove my 306xsi the other day and it reminded me of what a really awesome ride and handling car it is - will coilovers give this sort of ride?

Is there anyone you peps know that would sent alloys to NZ? Cause I really want t set of deep dish or ones like six appeals or the OZ ones and in NZ its impossible to find em here. Pretty please...[/quote']

Blake for a good range of wheels in NZ have a look at this website I found http://www.toptown.co.nz/ there might be something there you like?

Hey golfboy - cheers for that link.

check this out - http://www.toptown.co.nz/links/toptown_1_30.php

scroll down to racing heart C type 4. I like those. Are they split rim you think?

Spoke to the guy and he said they fit on my vr.

What do you guys think?

I think that they are splits, did you get a price?

I already have Racing Harts (CP 035) on my Mk1 and they are a nicely finished wheel.