Back From The Ring

Got back from the ring last night - met up with Aswad & Jake over there, did a couple of laps with Aswad which were pretty good! !lol

My car handles so much better round there now since I've had the poly bushes and the strut brace fitted but I think I need to change my coilovers for some dampening adjustable ones. Left for the ferry at 5.30am on Friday but was down The Phirm til about 10.30pm the night before swapping some discs & changing the oil so a massive thanks to Tim for really helping me out with that, without Tim's help the weekend wouldnt have been as much fun. Went there with some standard discs as my 312's were warped and they didnt fade once around the ring so i was quite impressed!

Got the car proper sideways a couple of times on 1 of the laps that I did with Aswad, must have looked sh*t hot from where he was! Was good to go round there with another VR6.

Heres a pic that I found on 1 of the ring photo sites - got some more pics of cars that were there etc but not uploaded them yet but I'll put them up later, some mental cars there tho!

This is what your supposed to do with a VR6! :D

IMG_3891.jpg

Ah wicked! I was hoping someone would spot me on the webcam! :D

Everyone should do it, its only 400 miles from Calais so not that far really for a good weekend!

Heres a pic of me & Cadguy just lining up ready to go off on a lap

nurburg0380yj.jpg

nice one Mark' date=' looks like you nearly had to have your splitter repaired again! lol

[/quote']

I still havent had it fixed yet! Im swapping it off for a bit and gonna use a standard splitter cos Ive got a couple of track days coming up soon but once I've done them Im gonna get it repaired and put it back on :D

That looks like a real hoot! Some good photos as well. Like the white mk2, and want one of those Viper things when I win the lottery, nothing else I've seen suits the Viper stripes like a Viper. That Porsche looks like the starship enterprise from the back. I presume thats all you seen of it on the track? :o

Damn loolks like lots of fun !

LoL @ the Works Van lining up for laps to ! Just proves that you can take anything you like round the ring !

If there is another trip out in the summer time I would love to go for the experiance :-)

Mark.