i have had 2 sets off bbs from brand new and my mates have olso had a lod off bbs rims,and it´s by fare the easyest wheel too clean,only diswater soap and warm water they are clean(well then there is the asfalt spotts they have too be removed with petrolium)i currentli run a 16" set of polo wheels only paid 169 euro´s per wheel with tyre,tyres are 205/45/16 michellin.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doubt il bother doing much to my car bar rip the interior out and lose as much weight as poss and fit a set of slicks.

prob be the evo impreza or gt4 root for me next

Tell you the truth, I had £9,000 cash in my hand, and was all ready to buy a 2002 Impreza WRX, but then my boss said something about "common" and "council estates" that really put me off, so I thought of something different, and here we are lol :D

doubt il bother doing much to my car bar rip the interior out and lose as much weight as poss and fit a set of slicks.

prob be the evo impreza or gt4 root for me next

Tell you the truth' date=' I had £9,000 cash in my hand, and was all ready to buy a 2002 Impreza WRX, but then my boss said something about "common" and "council estates" that really put me off, so I thought of something different, and here we are lol :D

[/quote']

I guess you must have had some change out of the £9,000 too if you bought the car recently. :)

My car cost that 4 years ago, once I had bought the wheels as well. Going price then though for good Highline!

Jon 8)

I got mine for £3,350, a bit over the odds considering the mileage, lack of coroberating service history receipts, dodgy lowering job with fucked shocks all round and no stereo, but I love a challenge!!

I've only had the car just over 3 weeks i've put in a simple sound system (replaced standard speakers with pioneer 3 ways, pioneer head unit, and JBL 1000w 12" sub with matching amp screwed to the back to keep the wires hidden.

Spax adjustables all round, Pipercross Viper induction kit, new discs and pads all round, Scorpion cat back exhaust, and a shit load of work at Sawston VW to put right other things that were pissing me off (but what makes it worse is that it still leaks oil).

She's got 97k on her, so i'm going to try and book her in with the phirm, so I can get the timing chains, sprockets, oil seals, clutch, and that friggin oil leak sorted out.

She'll be spot on when she's done (hopefully as clean as yours), but i'm really picky, so I should imagine i'll be spending a fair few k's just to get her to a good working standard, then i'm going to modify further!!! :D

jesus a wad of money will be spent to do all that would be the same with mine if i was to sort all the faults.

what is annoying me most though is all 4 arches and the sills rusting even though some nob allegidly repaired them last june

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Excuse me? How rude are you!! Well before you go correcting people, try picking up a dictionary before you are made to look like a complete chump, it's ignorance not ignorence, anybody with a decent secondary education would have known that.....

I suggest you sort that attitude of yours out before you lip off to the wrong person, because I see it's not only me you've been rude to....