hi, Not to my taste either. Where do you get your influences from japanse cars fast and furuos, max power? Dont see many cars like yours on here, it looks a bit mental to be honest! not sure whats going on with the exhaust? fair play tho you must have balls. engine bay shot? before and after pics?

the cars a bit to fast and furious for my tastes but I can see you must have put a hell of a lot of work and money into the project....well done mate for being different and at the end of the day as long as you like it that’s all that matters :)

sorry not my cup of tea, whats with those big holes in the front bumper exhaust list goes on anyway you must have spent a lot of time and money and you have made it look different proud of ya

also im not getting where the fast and furious comes in to it the front bumper is very rieger style and the whole car is smothed' date=' very euro is what i was aiming for!!!

ok the exhaust is a bit out there but i admit but that was the point really!!

[/quote']

I think yourve accidently gone the wrong dirrection from Euro mate!! Body kits an, gulwing doors, carbon fibre bonnets are all jap things in my book. does remind me of max power you will probably win something at there show.

its nice to see something differnet but that cars just insane!

well i like it i think it looks the nuts totally different as everyone is doing smooth bumper etcs a bit ott but thats why i like it hes not a sheep

Theres a reason why people dont want there car to look like that

come on now fella - dont be so harsh... may not be our cup of tea but no reason to slate the mans work. Theres many different styles- in Europe you do see a lot of cars like that - not every car has the 'Euro' smoothed look. But granted, it isnt something that i could see stealing the UK shows at E38, Inters and the like.... Maybe traxs etc...