GTI International 2006 17-18 June - PICS PAGE 9 ONWARDS!

nice pics, i wish id got some propper pics next to the plane, the stand was good hope to be on the next one was all golfs on the sunday, no raddos or ventos?

few of my pics:

Dscf0006b.jpg

Dscf0009b.jpg

me stuck in the car park :-(

Dscf0010b.jpg

Dscf0012b.jpg

Dscf0014b.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a difference that Ramair cone filter made!!! Had much fun driving home listening to that instead of music!!!! Fantastic day and good to meet people. Really nice cars too! Thanks for the Ramair Claire!

So did it all go on well in the end, nice bit of kit that. I forgot to mention that you might want to reset the ECU once you fitted the Ram air.

What a difference that Ramair cone filter made!!! Had much fun driving home listening to that instead of music!!!! Fantastic day and good to meet people. Really nice cars too! Thanks for the Ramair Claire!

So did it all go on well in the end' date=' nice bit of kit that. I forgot to mention that you might want to reset the ECU once you fitted the Ram air.

[/quote']

I didnt realise you had to reset the ECU

Was that the Pro Ramair induction kit that HighlineVR6 purchased and fitted off Claire?

That is the one I'm thinking of getting.

Does anybody know if it has more of a roar than the K&N induction kit (which I've got now)?

Jon ;)

Yeah he did get it off me :)

My first time at GTI International and luved it :-d . Met some great people although I can't remember their names 8-) , it's an age thing. Pic of me baby on the stand and me getting wasted by a super charged PHAT DUB. With a clutch not covered in oil and slipping like a bar steward i'm sure i would av had him lol ;) maybe next time.

1150923285_1819_FT111902_dscf0007_.jpg

1150923285_1819_FT111902_dscf0017_.jpg

I'm soooooooo gutted i couldn't make it. I've just got my FK's fitted on the rear I'll post some piccies soon but what a time to have a probem like that, i;m sure the car had stage fright ha ha oh well ill have to make sure that i'm there for the next outing and hopefully have my bay polished for that one, apologies to the promoters for not being there

Just like to say how good it was to meet you all and put faces to names. Can't quite remember which go together a week later though. ;)

Enjoyed the show apart from the deperate cleaning to get it half way repectable for the stand... I had to admit defeat with the wheels though! Now I have a driveway (and I've finally found the box my detailing kit was packed in) I'll be a bit more prepared next time.

8-|

• 2 weeks later...