vts-vs-vr6 debate revisited

i can with my knees' date=' but cant straddle the steering wheel to use my legs. lol. im gettin old now. its a little tedious getting in and out of the car with it being so low. ha ha. ooohhh, my back.[/quote']

:P im exactly the same im 6ft2"my legs r to long and my feet r to big (size 12) to drive with i can drive with my knees though :)

lol.....ok guys...i was the only one in the car......i used the one hand and used the wing mirror to reflect the image on my camera display to get the shot.......more luck than judgement though :P;) insidently the blue ibiza was the one i passed @135 and the red leon r is not a force to be reconed with....i can wind off the clock thanks to revo 8o)

[ Edited Wed May 19 2004, 08:43PM ]

[ Edited Wed May 19 2004, 08:44PM ]

raced a vx220 turbo last night, off the light got a better start but damn that thing goes like shit of a shuvvel. all i could hear was his dump valve just whisteling away :D

couldnt lose me though and as for corners i was glued to his bumpers with an inch gap if anything :o (do not try if not capable of doing so). was quite surprised as those things are light and small....so i would assume them to go like f*** around corners.

eventually we pulled up where he was taking a right and he had this big sticker on the side saying turbotechnics. B)

I've read in magazines that those VX turbo's are real supercar beaters - very handy on a track aswell. Based on the write ups I 've read, tt should eat a VR for breakfast without even breaking into a sweat.

I've read in magazines that those VX turbo's are real supercar beaters - very handy on a track aswell. Based on the write ups I 've read' date=' tt should eat a VR for breakfast without even breaking into a sweat.[/quote']

my cousin has a 225 tt and he cant leave me for shit and no he's not a shit driver. :D he just has lead on me by half a car, sometimes not even that. !amazed

when we first raced he could not believe that he could not lose me...he was basically gutted :P:P:P

then again so would i if just spent £25000 on a car and colud not lose a £4000 dub. 8o)

Guest Olly_K

yeah, can confirm i've pissed many a TT driver off by sticking with em. Can also confirm one particular TT had lots left by the time we hit 130, and i didnt :(