Was on the way 2 day dentist with my mother 2day when we came up to the back of a purple R reg VR6 (Bridgnorth to stoubridge road)

after 5 mins of bein stuck in a convoy with a new fiesta and this vr6 (following a lorry) the lorry pulled off leaving the fiesta booting it off into the distance. we then followed the VR driver driving at 40 on a 60 all the way there Very anoying.

My point does any one else hate froggin old drivers in very quick cars that have the power to overtake and go over 60mph but decide to do froggin 40

I come across these people every day as where i drive to work the limit constantly varies between 30 and 60, its really annoying cos u sit behind them at 40 in the 60 then have to let them go thru the 30 as i refuse to follow them at 40 (camera vans) so never get to overtake em just get to catch them up again at the next 60!

Hi mate i drive down that road every day to and from work, either that of the road that runs telford to dudley (the rabbit run) and they are a blinking nightmare. It the same old story every day for 30 miles of national speed limit.....stupid person doing 40 (overtake) stupid person doing 40 (overtake) stupid tractor you nearly shunt up the backside round a blind corner thats doing like 10mph (overtake) stupid lorry doing 50 (overtake) stupid transit van that thinks he can keep up with you (overtake) etc etc etc.

But on the other side when its good its great like the face on a Mazda RX8 when you overtake him or a BMW 320 who thinks he owns the road or a Citroen Saxo VTR (ha ha ha) or any body who wants a go then realises im not a 1.4 golf oh no im a debadged 2.8 VR6 ha ha ha.

PS i hads to debadge it cuz i drive to some pretty dodgy areas as part of my job and dont want to risk some happy go lucky looser trying his luck. Dont know if anybody else has some fun with there debadged car?