My first VR!! :-)

Deposit put down, should be picking up my baby sometime this week!

It's a 1995 Dark metallic blue, 3dr, 59k, fVWsh, standard un-modified, kept garaged.....sweet as! :P

Will try get some pics up once i've picked it up.

Thanks to everyone who helped with advice etc. Much appreciated :D

Yeah i know, verified milage too!

Nah wasn't a nun!.....just some guy who lives in Central London and therefore hardly needs to use it. He's owned it the whole of it's life apart from the first 5000 miles.

Been driven fairly regularly, just not long miles. Runs beautifully . :-)

Sounds like my colour which is apparently called "mystic blue"... normally looks dark blue but has a tint of purple in certain light. When it's sunny it looks perfect..really deep blue!

Sounds like a good buy you have there...excellent mileage!

I finally picked it up yesterday......oh my word, what a BEAST!! :P

I drove it home from London so i got a decent drive out of it. Tried my best to drive conservatively and be careful, seeing as I aint really driven one before and succeded for the most part. Although there was some twat in a Polo, not sure if it was a GTI or just a souped-up standard one, (but either way it was irrelevant!!) and he was right up my arse on a single carriageway. Then once we reached the dual he floored it and I just left him creep S-L-O-W-L-Y past as I cruised, waiting to pounce......then BANG, i dropped it down to 4th and completely annihalated him hahahahahahahaaaa! !lol :D

It was similar to me 4 years ago. I had never driven one until I bought it. Jon 8)

Well if you're still driving it now then that's gotta be a good thing!

I can def see myself keeping this for a long time (touch wood). Some subtle mods here and there, keep the milage low, keep up the regular servicing and i'm sure we'll live happily ever after! lol :P