fucking hell! what are some people on? i nearly got wiped out by a midget italian woman in a new fiesta once, the car didnt have a single panel that wasnt dented! and it was only about 3 months old, the incident occured when she pulled straight out of a junction! didnt look at all and didnt notice the Marked police car i was driving towards her! when she stopped after about 2 miles of blue lights and sirens! she claimed she hadnt noticed me!! i suggested if she were to look out of her windows or use mirrors she may have! her explanation was that she wasnt a good driver as she couldnt judge english roads and right hand drive cars!!!!!!! thank fuck she was only visiting relatives and that i dont plan to go to italy soon!!!!!

women probably are safer drivers in general, they drive slower, they dont do all that male "willy waving" boy racer stuff (well most of em dont ;) ) the female drivers only downfall is that i can 100% gaurantee if they do crash it will be someone elses fault!!!! and that they couldnt see prior to pulling out on you :P:P:P;) sound of me now running for cover!!!

statistics state: women are safer driver and they are not involved in many accidents,

thats because the majority 'cause' the accidents without even realising ... going through a junction causing destruction behind them and not even noticing lol .. well thats how they do it in east london anyways, change lanes while you are right next to them almost barging you off the road, when you horn at them after they give you the dirty look as if you are hittin on them and not trying to make a point of what just happened.

running for cover also lol.

Guest Smokey Dog

It's actually proven that women are involved in MORE accidents than men on a per mile driven basis. So the whole women are safer thing is a myth.

It's probably worth noting that while a young lad will buy a Saxo VTR, a young woman is more likely to buy a Kia Picanto or a Fiesta etc 1.1 and then when they are involed in an accident it is at a lower speed, hence causing less damage and requiring less of a payout from the insurers.

As they probably don't pay out as much for womens' accidents, they charge them less on their premiums.

FFS will you all get a grip.

Its all bollox's that 'women are safe drivers'

Guys we all know that women are shit drivers FULL STOP.

How many times have ya got home from work then had to go move ya wifes/girl-friend/mistress car because it was parked badly.

Bring it on Han, Katie, Madge & Nikki :P:P:P;)

Smokey Dog has got it spot on.

Anyway, stats don't mean a thing....anyone can get some stats together to prove or disprove a point. Another reason for women being hailed as 'safer drivers', is that there are so many blokes out there who drive like pricks! Therefore giving blokes like us (who enjoy the thrill of a performance car, but do it when it is safe to) a bad name.

I'm a Maaaaaaarvellous driver. Six Appeal's even entrusted his car into my expert hands and I didn't curb his alloys once! I may have left half the car behind on a speed bump but nobody's perfect.