The Official Rolling Road Day Thread

Whos booked there accomondation for the night before then??? thinking I night book mine at the end of the month

Gazbrook I will pop your name down as people are dropping out all the time ;-)

Also roughly 2-3 weeks before the Rolling road is due to take place I will be sending a PM to every name on the list and I will require a yes I can come response or No I can't come response If I don't get a response at all the name will be removed so everybody please keep an eye out for that PM in october :)

[ Edited Mon Jul 12 2004, 01:53PM ]

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claire

Can you put me on the list please. I know it's full but perhaps i can go on the reserves list........or make the tea........or clean some cars..........or take some pics........LMAO :)

Cool I will call you minty the tea bitch lol :D Only kiddin ;)

I'll put your name on the list 8o)

Just phoned the Hotel and at the moment there are plenty of rooms avalible. They have a small bar area and for the AGM we can use the breakfast room but there is no smoking in there.

As for restaruants they have a restaraunt next door called the Porrage Pot but the lady who I spoke to said it was a family pub ;-). She mentioned that warwick was only 2 miles away and taxi fares into warwick were about £8 per tax. So if anyone has any inside knowledge on warwick restarunts maybe we could book a table somewhere but we'll sort that nearer the time :-)

personally i think the "porridge pot" is favourite as it sells a positive plephora of beers/wines/spirits/food and STELLA!!!!! and did mention it sells good food and STELLA, and has a kiddies barn too, which should appeal to the more mature of us! lmfao

Can I come' date=' I wont be putting my car on the RR but I will come down for the p**s up.

Will start off like this :) and finsh like %-6 [/quote']

Of course you can dont forget we are doing a show and shine which is open to all as well :)