which is better?

lol Guys, we're not judging the drivers, we're judging the cars ;)

There's always the 330d. Economical with sh*t loads of torque and fairly sought after. Holds its value too. I love my VR and it's in top health as is my sisters and we can both say, they're not as 'fast' as a 330, realistically they're not. But I agree about some BMW drivers and the unfair image these cars have suffered. Still, I have come across some seriously prickish GTi & VR owners too. It's all down to personal taste and all drivers of different marques look on other drivers in much the same way. lol I wonder what Chav, sorry Vauhall & Ford owners say about us dubbers :P

they dont say too much! they cant critisize a "nazi staff car" driver when your sitting in an old dagenham dustbin can you? vauxhalls have a built in pedestrian warning system too! the cam shaft is hanging out knocking like a bastard on everyone i hear then see! lets face it, look at all the adverts on tv, nearly every company or product including choclates !shy , insurance companys, & magazines all have a VW in the TV ads be it a 60`s split screen or a mk1 2 3 4 or 5 golf! even "fat les" had a red mk1 golf gti in his video for "vindaloo", its a cult marque, likes been said faster or slower? look at the bmw then the R32, the VW wins in every department looks, styling, image, usefullness, BMW`s are too non discript without character, like the drivers!! :P

he he, i have driven a few bmw`s, not the 330 but 325 535 etc, the police were gonna have the 330 diesels instead of RS octavias! but after "testing" them found them to be nowhere near as agile in give and take driving and quality wasnt too good either! and you get absolutely nothing with a bmw either, its all extras, the only true bmw is one of the M3`s (m5 looks niiiice!) its probably a good car but i couldnt bring myself to ever own a bmw! i have only ever owned VW`s so i am biased i suppose!! and just for you.....30k and its yours! ;):P

1136665503_2067_FT94211_bmw_330.jpg

Eat This, Audi have started with their new 60/40 4wd split. A compromise at least but we may not see it on the likes of the GTi or R32 for a while yet !sad

Purple, The Octavia over the BMW?!?! :P !amazed :P

Anyway, my original point was that you could get a fully loaded 330 for next to nothing. Each to their own I guess, but personally I'm not too bothered what people think of my choice in ride.