OK.... IM BACK GUYS!!!

iv done it, finally got my VR6 highline in mulberry

already has:

17" Santa Monica alloys / Lowered

Full stainless Steel De-Cat Exhaust

K&N Induction Kit

and more subtle mods to follow.

sounds awesome and is my fastest VR yet!!!!

yipeeee - will now become premium member!!! !lol

Wont be any difference to a P plater which were the same 1997 as the R reg and also 1996 years. If you go earlier than 1995 you may find a small few are ODB1, which means they have slightly less power and a different ecu but apart from that very little difference. The mileage is a tad high for a R '97 ...i would offer a bit less and see what deal you can get (roughly speaking avg miles is 12k per year). Although I'd say it sounds like a good car if it has a full regular service h. every 10k miles or less. (as said above) Ensure they have been full services and see what has been done to it in its lifetime. Also ring up the garage it has been serviced at the last couple of years and get their opinion on what the overall condition of the car is and whether anything is likely to need doing in the near future - could be a very good bargaining ploy to get the price down.

thanks again guys and just to be slapped by a wet fish what about a modified highline that has 7 owners yes 7!! 18" alloys, SS exhaust, angel eyes, 97 R reg, mulberry, 81K miles FVW upto 63K then one local garage and now due a service and asking 3500 for it looking mint!

do i need to be slapped with a wet fish or is this ok???

thanks

there is also this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4597180728&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

so i think i will have to go on a vote now' date='

1) Full main dealer one - totally standard

2) Modified one - 7 owners mostly VW history

3) 5 door looked after and part VW part local service

[/quote']

like the advert lol question is would u buy a car called jessy !lol !lol