Ohhhh Gawwwwwwwdd!!!!!.......

It's that time of year again.... Yep! MOT time and I ain't done a bloody thing to her :( . ***Sweat** Panic** !ill So it goes into day at 12.30pm and I ain't looking forward to this as it has an intermittent ABS fault. &| .... So this will be fun...

Regards

28v6r

funny i did that, new head gasket soon became new cylinder head because of bad corrosion, as well as all the other plug in bits such as valve guide rails, thermostat, water pump, oil pump etc... etc... engine front mount powersteering pipe, total of just shy of £2000

He...He....He..... Firstly, thanks to all for the support especially seeing as I'm UE at the mo and can't afford anything drastic on this one B) , but as you can tell I'm a happy bunny and a new ticket for another year for the pricely sum of 20 notes!!! !amazed !amazed What's more the ABS didn't light up, and according to their software no faults were found...YIPPPEEEE!!! !amazed New ABS sender fitted just the same, on the drivers side, and the light has stayed out so far..... ;) 8o) :P

Thanks all.... A Happy Bunny!!!

Regards

28v6r