18/12/2005 VR6OCRolling Road Day

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe october would be a good time for next years... ie at the end of the show season but not as sub zero as yesterday was!

Thanks to Claire for organising the day and to everyone who entered the show n shine... standard was very high and I know how much hard work goes into getting the cars so clean at this time of year

a big thanks to those that gave me some valuable points there, despite my slightly dodgy paint in places! pics dont really do justice to justins car as usual, but a big thanks to antera for some good pics there! loved the cab btw, gonna be bling next year.

Well, being made the official photgrapher for the day (It's all Claire's fault) means i've got pics of almost all of the cars on the rollers.......and they will be forwarded to Claire as soon as i can then she can do what she wants with them!

Cheers for the good day guys, i'm happy as punch with my results!

Thanks Clair for sorting it....

Emma wants to organise another when she`s back on two legs... so we`ll repay all your hard work....

I`m gutted my car wasn`t ready, and Mr`spacecowboy...I feel really bad for you... :( ..... What ever it is, `vince`l fix- it `

Good to see everyone.

Have a good xmas all :)

Well' date=' being made the official photgrapher for the day (It's all Claire's fault) means i've got pics of almost all of the cars on the rollers.......and they will be forwarded to Claire as soon as i can then she can do what she wants with them!

Cheers for the good day guys, i'm happy as punch with my results!

[/quote']

we need to send some on to the golf+ mag ;)