r32 interior

You can get the Mk4 runners welded to the floor, or you can modify the subframes on the seats themselves using metal cut from the subframes your old mk3 seats.

I'm told that modding the floorpan gives better results, but modding the seat subframes is easier and doesn't mean doing without your car for 3-4 days.

It won't be possible to get the side airbags to work, though, as these won't be supported by the Mk3's airbag system. Should be possible to get the heated seats working though, using a modified Mk3 heated seats wiring loom.

I'm trying to find the forum post on VWVortex.com that gave me all this information, but I've had no luck as yet. I'll post the link when I find it.

It's a lot of work, but for an R32 interior it's well worth doing. AFAIK, it hasn't been done in a Mk3 yet, so go for it!!

or you can just get in touch with revolution motorsport, who supply the same koenig seats as in the r32, in different guises, in , more or less, the colour of your choice to match your motor, and subframes too, for not much more than an r32 front seat pair and re-trim of rears, plus subframe work will cost you anyhow!

ok lots of routes to take, just out of interest how much is the revolution interior and where can i purchase them 8o)

but then again i aint gonna get the rear bench, whats the difficulty in installing mk4 rear bench to a mk3

it will fit, but again involves welding new brackets to hold it. i would imagine if you could weld, it would be fairly easy. other than that its gonna be a bit of cost for labour. this is the same rout im taking but just havent found a mk 4 leather interior yet.

ok peeps, fingers crossed i should be taking place of the interior at the end of the month !amazed , lets hope i can get it in there by inters...... B) will be a tight one.

lets hope my mate sticks to his guns and gets it down in time.