Watch where your going old men.

Guest craigster2

Grrr. Still angry. Some old dodering get pulled outta side road into me, and now he's blaming me! Its clearly his fault - they should change insurance so that it pays to own up when its your fault.We waste so much cash and the stress involved is huge.This guiys lucky I managed to keep my temper as he got out of the car (still parked in the side of mine) trying top blame me!!! Unbeliveable!

IMG_2745.JPG

[ Edited ]

Craig I feel for you! Just seen the same happen today - old git in a Mondeo cut across me & I was lucky to be able to brake hard. Then, as if disappointed in missing me(!), he indicated to change lanes & happily rammed into this other car - when he got out his 1st words were "where did you come from? I didn't see you" What a fooking twat but I was so glad 2b able to give my details down as a witness - hopefully he'll be taken off the road!

I would of give him a right royal bitch slap if the grave dodging git and even breathed on mine ~:(

%-6 x) <-----Old geezer when im done lol !amazed

Another thing is these issurance companies that only insure older drivers WTF !dodge I rang eSure to get a quote

I am a 23 year old, clean licence for 6 years, and a teacher and still the dumb f*cks wouldn't insure me ~:(

And SAGA insureance ?! I dont even know how they are in business !dodge !dodge

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I would of give him a right royal bitch slap if the grave dodging git and even breathed on mine ~:(

Another thing is these issurance companies that only insure older drivers WTF !dodge I rang eSure to get a quote

I am a 23 year old' date=' clean licence for 6 years, and a teacher and still the dumb f*cks wouldn't insure me ~:(

And SAGA insureance ?! I dont even know how they are in business !dodge !dodge [/quote']

shouldn't tell you that im 21 got a dr10 2years no claims and still only pay 90 quid a month %-6

I am a 23 year old' date=' clean licence for 6 years, and a teacher and still the dumb f*cks wouldn't insure me ~:(

And SAGA insureance ?! I dont even know how they are in business !dodge !dodge [/quote']

shouldn't tell you that im 21 got a dr10 2years no claims and still only pay 90 quid a month %-6

• 1 month later...

saga are an old age insurance company right? they only do people over 50 LOL, apparently its to do with the experience older drivers have, but doesnt take in to account old gits with cataracts and chronic artheritis in both hands (and hence cant actually steer). Ill be honest my grandfather drives and he's 74, the only thing he's ever done wrong is drive too slow (and he;s not allowed to drive at night). The old drivers are either totally oblivious to other cars or drive extremely cautiously (both are dangerous).

my vr is going to cost me an arm and a leg to insure (and an eye for compulsary excess), which means i wont be able to drive it :).

[ Edited Thu Sep 16 2004, 11:56AM ]

Grrr. Still angry. Some old dodering get pulled outta side road into me' date=' and now he's blaming me! Its clearly his fault - they should change insurance so that it pays to own up when its your fault.We waste so much cash and the stress involved is huge.This guiys lucky I managed to keep my temper as he got out of the car (still parked in the side of mine) trying top blame me!!! Unbeliveable!

IMG_2745.JPG

[ Edited ']

Grrr. Still angry. Some old dodering get pulled outta side road into me' date=' and now he's blaming me! Its clearly his fault - they should change insurance so that it pays to own up when its your fault.We waste so much cash and the stress involved is huge.This guiys lucky I managed to keep my temper as he got out of the car (still parked in the side of mine) trying top blame me!!! Unbeliveable!

[/quote']

Yeah, I'm sure the dickhead was just trying to goad you into attacking him so he could sue you and get a payout.

People like that make my blood boil....

After an accident, NEVER discuss blame at the side of the road with the other driver, regardless of who's fault it was. Leave it to the Insurance companies to determine liability.

[ Edited Fri Sep 17 2004, 03:38PM ]