FINALLY THE TRANSFORMATION IS FINISHED!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Where from and how much where the centre caps' date=' been trying to get a set of them for ages! I need them in my life!

Simon.

[/quote']

a ha...... i might just be able to point you right!!! i will contact my man!! and needless to say they dont cost an arm and a leg!! i will post back on here sooooon! ;)

i will speak to the man! just so you all know guys, these are not complete centre caps! the badges are proper porsche crests size is 3.5 x 4.5 cm they are proper coloured crests as per centres of original porsche ones they are backed with 3m tape and stick straight onto your existing centre cap, the pic of mine is the size they are in relation to the cap, which is subtle but nice, i think! the price i was given was around £30 but i think this will come downa bit to say around £25-26 (maybe less!!) mark for a set of 4 !!! + postage out to you guys which woont be much, if you all definately want a set i will order them tommorow and once i have them we can sort out the funds! i can get a fair few sets but i dont want it to go mad!!! i am not a rich man and after that ultimate tune fiasco i would not even contemplate taking a penny off anyone till i am ready to ship them!!! as you know i am an honest sort of chap!! ;)

warren the badges are only a few mm thick, they completely cover over the RH badge on your original cantre cap, so you still retain a shiney back plate with the slightly raised badge as per some porsche models (personally i dont like the later black and silver embossed porsche caps, they look cheap!) dont know if you have ever noticed/ but the RH caps are 2 piece, the silver is over a black plastic part, which!! if your not carefull falls off! i have redone all of mine with double side 3m tame as i dont want them falling off! and under the silver they are only held on with some white adhesive goo that goes brittle in the cold/wet and allows a gap in between the cap after a while they come loose!! once out of the wheel centre they seperate easily if they are getting loose, its easier to knock the caps out from the centres with the wheel off to avoid andy damage though! i tried every where to find some caps that had the same centre bore size as the RH ones but cant locate any, the pic is of the actual size they are to the centre cap so they fit really well and look 8)

1137766986_2067_FT73319_porsche_zw1_003_.jpg