Hi,

Just a few quick questions.

1: i am looking to buy a set of Koni Sport shocks for the VR6 (97)

Are they worth it ?..are they anygood? (used for everyday driving and for fun days) i'm not sure which ones are good.

2: I also need some new brakes..are the Black Diamond disks good..looking at the Grooved and Drilled set (

haven't owned a powerflow but have heard one,

it was very loud but the bloke had asked for a quiet one,

and after seeing a thread on cgti.com the quailty of steel they use looks to be crap.

http://www.clubgti.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=67445&KW=powerflow see here for pics.

i had a jetex on my mk2 gti for 5 years and looked as good as new under the road grime.

I havn't heard much good about Powerflow except for the shopping trolley driving Chavs who think they're brill.

Mine's a custom jobby from LongLife Exhausts which works well, isn't loud and is still going strong.

Sorry to hijack this thread chaps! Purple, I was planning on getting an FK kit, the Konigsprot version but I'm not sure whether I really need the damping adjustment. Is the highsport a good all round performer i.e. ride quality and handling? Also, what's the highest and lowest you can height adjust? Just don't want to be limited to a very low starting point and a crashy ride also.

as far as my experience goes with the fk kit its not harsh and has a nice ride comfort also has a good set damping rate, you can get a mild drop or a massive one! started too low i think!! you couldnt see the tops of the tyres! looked the bolox but not practicle! handling is good too, i was initially gonna go for the konigsports but like you once i had set it i wouldnt touch it again so the extra sheckles werent worth it to me, the quality of the springs and legs is very good too as you would expect from german manafacture ;) (if your gonna change your suspension get new top mounts and bearings, and new rear suspension bolts and nuts, i got new front ones too but you dont have to just being on the safe side!) ;)