pretty sure it can be used! just gotta make sure your car is well looked after and dont go for too big a jet to start with! 25/50 jet to start would be advisable, but have it on good authority these engines, when set up right , can handle 100hp + in some instances! reputable companies should only be entrusted with the fitting and supplying of nos though, ie wizards of nos, highpower systems etc!

Have a word with Jamie at JBS Tel/Fax: 01246 550 400, they've just started doing nos. But its not fast and furious style its controlled by the ecu.

I know there is a big cover on the cars in PVW soon and they'll bit at inters.

Thanks for the replys people.... anyone else know of somebody who has had experience of a NOS'd VR? Anyone???...

There's a few guys on 'the-corrado.net' forum with charged and NOS'd VR6s. They have experience of NOS on it's own though, on 2.9 and 3.0, 3.1 etc HC NA engines.

HTH

K

hi, i uploaded the vr6 turbo nitrous video to a website i used to use. but im unsure if they allow external links to it, so ill try and if it deasnt work, ill find somewhere else to put it.

[link]http://www.rollingedits.com/edit_uploads/personal/mk3-VR6-nitrous-turbo.mpeg

bugger it doesnt work, lol. ill find somewhere else...

[ Edited Fri Apr 09 2004, 10:48AM ]

lol - thanks for tryin anyways mate! :)

Madmonkee, know what you're saying - but the idea is that I wouldnt want to be using the NOS 100% of the time mate - only at certain times! Wonder how much it costs to get it all fitted up anyway?...

In simple terms you need to find an experienced Nitrous dealer/fitter who can fit a system that will suit your car and your needs.

Truth is.. doing it this way won't be cheap.. but peace of mind with these things is far more important.

Agreed. Just had a look....... Seen kits for @ 500 squids, and 300 for professional fitting, rolling road time remap etc etc... so all in think id be looking at between maybe 800-1000... not bad for a 50bhp gain, to be used when required! :P