FCUKING WOMAN!!!!!!

they should be bloody banned!!!

i got sideswiped this morning going onto a dual carriageway from a roundabout (for those in stoke its the radway green roundabout under the m6 goin onto the a500) shes in the left lane im in the right it tightens up a bit going round a bit of a bend onto the dual carriageway iv been there 100s of times easily enough room for 2 lorrys im going past her minding my own buisnes and THUMP straight into the side of me puts me sideways i caught it ended up in her lane!! we both pull into a layby 50 yards ahead i get out about to ask if every1s ok before i can she starts ranting what did ya do that for!!!!! i have a witness and have looked at the skidmarks left by me and they r clearly in the right hand lane!!! shes blaming me im blaming her she reckons her kids r witnesses and they swear blind i hit her i think she was goin all the way round the roundabout in the wrong lane i cant prove it it just seems that way to me as she hit me fairly hard and gave me a good shove i dont want insurance companys involved as i know som1 who proved he wasnt to blame and still had to pay 50/50 and wouldv lost his ncb if it wasnt protected and mine isnt any advice would be appreciated ps iv been qouted around

people who make a mistake and then shout about it are usually in the wrong its the old "naughty child" reaction, dont try and sort it direct with her if shes a drama queen as you will end up with nowt but grief! use your insurance, you will get a better outcome and they can argue with each other whos to blame and its less agro for you, give all the witness details to your insurance and leave it there, if shes not insured its safer to let them do the wrangling!!

Get some photographic evidence of the skid marks, and get full details of the hitchhiker, and put it in the hands of your Insurers. With an independent witness and that evidence you should have a pretty good case proving it's her fault.

It is a physical impossibility that you hit her... unless you were sliding around sideways (you were'nt were you) as the damage suggests - the front of her car and the side or yours. There is no other way this culd happen than if she hit you. I had an almost identical accident and I had to go 50/50 as there were no witnesses, and I couldn't fight in court as I was only 3rd party.

I spoke to a local police officer about what to do and he was very helpful. He listed all the relavent Road Traffic Act laws the other driver had broken, etc. I wrote down the correct roundabout procedure from the highway code, etc and sent these to my solicitor (who was shite) and they just agreed 50/50 for a quick fix. I lost 50% of 7 years ncb (which they worked out to be 4 yrs!).

If you do go through your insurance don't be bullied like me into accepting 50/50 - they will say it's the only solution because the solicitors make a quick buck without any work. It was clearly her fault and tell your insurers that you want it to go to court ... as you have witness statements and loads of photos, etc. Good luck.

mik.

update

i rang the biatch last night she was nice as pie on the phone very politely telling me that a garage told her the dmg was deffo caused by me (which made me laugh) it is possible for me to hit hewr if i was cutting across her from the right lane to the left BUT I FUCKIN DIDNT!!! and the witness + skidmarks DO prove i stayed in my lane until she put me sideways causing me to end up in the left lane!

she also told me shed been to hospital and she has concussion (my blood pressure and temp went through the stratosphere!) i took far more impact regardless of fault im sooooooooooooooooooo angry she must know what she did she cant be that ignorant/stupid surely to god

she is clearly seeing

Give your insurer witness details and photes, cross your fingers, but be prepared for it to be settled 50-50. Part of the arrangement with allowing the insurers to deal with it for you is you subrogate authority to them settle the claim as they see fit, and the sad fact is that bunging the other party a few grand will probably be cheaper than engaging in a lengthy court battle.

Yes it takes the p*ss, and her attitude absolutely stinks - having a garage mechanic say it 'must have been your fault' is BS of the very highest order. Still, I'd just try and ignore her from now on and take comfort in the fact that even if she does profit form her own bad driving she's a naught but a lying chav scumbag.

blame the americans!!! they started all this "have you been injured in an accident?" bollox, blame all these shisters who advertise their twisted compensation court battles on tv, if someone is hurt then fair enough but the old "whiplash" trick is low, tell her its not your fault she drives like a monkey and if needs be we will go to court, been to hospital my arse! she`s trying it on, ask her to give details of the doctors that saw her bet she cant????? stick to your guns, the amount of people i see every day who shouldnt even be on the roads is amazing, people who drive their kids to school twice a day in a 4x4 they cant handle or a ratty old fiesta with the wings hanging off is hardly a recipe for a competent driver is it?? stick to your guns and let insurance sort it out.