GTI Festival - Santa Pod Raceway - 10th July

Ok people.

Another year has passed, and it's all time to go racing at the pod again! :D

This is a great show with an excellent turnout of Dubs guaranteed. If it's show cars your after, then they're here a plenty, but if you want to see some quick Dubs, then they're here by the bucket load too!

It's a great opportunity to see how your VR fairs up the now legendary 1/4 mile at Santa Pod. So come along and have a go.

We've booked a slot for the club stand, so now all we've got to do is fill it! We've got an allocation of 15 so anyone who would like represent the club on the stand, please list below.

NOTE: If you want to run your VR up the strip then please remember to bring your DRIVING LICENSE, without it you'll not be allowed on

If you have any question about the event then please PM either myself or Tommy.

Please note that i'm looking for definates for the stand, as apposed to possibles. The list so far is:

Minty (Mark)

Tommy (Tom)

Binliner (Justin)... Im probably show n shining B)

Tandino (Pete)

gbhno1 (Gareth)

MSV83 (Manvir)

Big P (Paul)

ingham (Jason)

A16VKR (John) (E38)

anorak (Mark)

mk3anni (Steve)

ozzie (Andy)

Stockers (Adam)

Pedrox (Peter)

thegoth

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i'll be comin along. I hope you can fit me into the stand. This will be my first even with the VR6 club so it will be good to meet some of you. I have invited some friends which i hope will be ok, although i take it their cars will not be alowed on the stand as one of them is a member of the Fiat coupe oc, lol. looking forward to it, cheers Gareth Humphreys aka gbhno1

Hi' date=' i'll be comin along. I hope you can fit me into the stand. This will be my first even with the VR6 club so it will be good to meet some of you. I have invited some friends which i hope will be ok, although i take it their cars will not be alowed on the stand as one of them is a member of the Fiat coupe oc, lol. looking forward to it, cheers Gareth Humphreys aka gbhno1

[/quote']

Gareth

Be great to have you along, we welcome all new members. Unfortunately your mates will have to park in the general carpark as only Dubs will get into the main area.

We'll post up some meeting points nearer the time, so keep an eye out and we'll probably meet you somewhere along the way.

He there' date=' any chance i can be on the club stand, am an official member now and the car is looking a wee bit better than it was?

Cheers Paul

[/quote']

You're on the stand Paul !lol

Cool! well up for this!!!! when the meeting points and that are sorted can sme one let me know, get the feeling its gonna be an early start %-6

He there' date=' any chance i can be on the club stand, am an official member now and the car is looking a wee bit better than it was?

Cheers Paul

[/quote']

No probs Paul. Keep an eye out on this thread, or alternatively the South East Events Section for meeting points and times. To give you a rough idea, we usually stop at Toddington Services on the M1 at around 8-8.30am.

You're on the stand Paul !lol

Cool! well up for this!!!! when the meeting points and that are sorted can sme one let me know, get the feeling its gonna be an early start %-6

Ok people.

Another year has passed' date=' and it's all time to go racing at the pod again! :D

This is a great show with an excellent turnout of Dubs guaranteed. If it's show cars your after, then they're here a plenty, but if you want to see some quick Dubs, then they're here by the bucket load too!

It's a great opportunity to see how your VR fairs up the now legendary 1/4 mile at Santa Pod. So come along and have a go.

We've booked a slot for the club stand, so now all we've got to do is fill it! We've got an allocation of 15 so anyone who would like represent the club on the stand, please list below.

[b']NOTE: If you want to run your VR up the strip then please remember to bring your DRIVING LICENSE, without it you'll not be allowed on

If you have any question about the event then please PM either myself or Tommy.

Please note that i'm looking for definates for the stand, as apposed to possibles. The list so far is:

Minty (Mark)

Tommy (Tom)

Binliner (Justin)... Im probably show n shining B)

Tandino (Pete)

gbhno1 (Gareth)

MSV83 (Manvir)

Big P (Paul)

ingham (Jason)

Jon (A16VKR) (E38)

this would be the first time on a club stand' date='what doews it entail?[img']../../e107_files/public/1120337202_1853_FT67018_vr62.jpg

just park up and enjoy the day....possible run your vr on the 1/4 mile if you want :)

Tommy / Minty

Any chance of me getting on the stand?

Been a bit quiet for me over the last few months - mostly due to a 7 week wait for new discs and pads from Tarox in Italy!! I'd forgotten what my feet were for (apart from pushing pedals!)

What time are you all getting there?

Pod is only half an hour from me so I've got no excuse not to make it.

Tommy / Minty

Any chance of me getting on the stand?

Been a bit quiet for me over the last few months - mostly due to a 7 week wait for new discs and pads from Tarox in Italy!! I'd forgotten what my feet were for (apart from pushing pedals!)

What time are you all getting there?

Pod is only half an hour from me so I've got no excuse not to make it.

Mark

No probs matey. I'll add you to the list.

tragidy! stone through the rad car is in for repare but there not sure its gonna be ready for the weekend ~:( but will perswade the to fix it in time if it meens paying a bit more or advertiseing at the show or summat. Its lookin dodgy though. !sad

tragidy! stone through the rad car is in for repare but there not sure its gonna be ready for the weekend ~:( but will perswade the to fix it in time if it meens paying a bit more or advertiseing at the show or summat. Its lookin dodgy though. !sad

Doh.....sorry to hear that fella. Hopefully they'll fix it in time though, a little back hander may be in order ;)