Just joined [emoji3]

It's in two weeks time so restore it after! I am from Belfast originally but I had a place in Mid Wales. Just other side of Shrewsbury. Still have a business over there. I am now in Doncaster though. ?. If you look under meets and events you will see VWNW. It's a single day event and only £7.50 at the gate! It's a great day tbh.

Hi Ash, yes mate off eBay. Been after this car off the owner for a while but he was reluctant to sell it. Changed few bits on it already but need a full set of leathers for it, then debating on a light set of tints all round and then full respray to show standard and then Inbetween start polishing the engine bits and either supercharger on it or turbo. Big plans for this car. You're vr6 is really nice. Looks the part mate

Welcome to the club dude. Looks like a nice motor mate. You Should get her down to the Tatton Park show on the 07/07. Just a single day event on Sunday and not a million miles from you. I've got spare passes mate if you fancy getting down there for abit of VR time. Haha.

Drop me a line if you fancy it and I'll post a pass out to you.

Hi Ash, yes mate off eBay. Been after this car off the owner for a while but he was reluctant to sell it. Changed few bits on it already but need a full set of leathers for it, then debating on a light set of tints all round and then full respray to show standard and then Inbetween start polishing the engine bits and either supercharger on it or turbo. Big plans for this car. You're vr6 is really nice. Looks the part mate

How bad was the bit of rust on the door? Are the sills ok on it? Its a nice motor you have there mate, i like the wheels on it, they really suit the car..im the same im getting all the crappy jobs out the way, got the sills to sort out and a few little niggles but il get there.

To be honest the sills are absolutely fine mate I had the car on the ramps the next day and it's spotless underneath. I am getting the rust on the door done same time as when the car goes in for full respray. Be nice once it's resprayed. The colour is so nice on it and detail I've had done looks great. Your golf looks mint I was looking at that for ages. Leathers look spotless. The alloys looks nice too and low