Just had to post about this company, what service, advise and price these guys now exactly everything about VR6's if anybody is looking for work and advise give these guys a call.

I've had new head gasket, front wheel bearings, Air induction kit, Timing chain and tensioner, Power Front discs and pads and a whole load of advise on other things I am planning doing to my VR6 and got exceptional pricing compared to other garages in the area.

Speak to Andy.

http://www.stormdevelopments.co.uk/

Thought I would pass on to others!

MT.

i think i read somewhere on powervw or vwvortex that they had a golf that could do 0-60 in 3.2 seconds (and ofc people knocked the guy for saying it, becuase it was hard to believe).

finally someone who has actually used them and has given me some tangable feedback, becuase my parents house is quite close to them.

cheers.

Welcome mate.

I can't wait to get the car back i've only had the car 6 weeks and it's been in the garage for around 2 of those so it will be good to finally get the car running like it should.

all I need to do now is replace the alloys as one has a dent in from the previous owner, the other is to look at a full respray not sure on colour yet and finall to ad leather and remove the current upholstery.

• 1 month later...

I'm using them at the moment, getting my vr back on Saturday. Andy and the guys really know their stuff. They're refitting my stage 2 s/c, using their own engine management system, recon the engine, schrick cams, aquamist, samco hoses, adjust suspension and steering, uprating my already uprated brakes. Hopefully looking at around the 320bhp. Will let everyone know soon. They re are just south of reading, near Aldermaston. Tel 01189810910.

Sorted!