[SOLD] Supercharged vr for sale

Engine- 127246 miles

2.8 vr6 running a stage 2 vortech vf9 supercharger/kit. Obd2.

Techniclutch- carbon Kevlar clutch.

New head gasket.

Arp head bolts.

Other gaskets seals replaced at the same time.

Magnecore kv85 leads.

New aux water pump.

New battery.

New crank position sensor.

K&n cone filter/will also provide piper cross foam filter.

Serviced very regularly using quality parts and castrol edge oil.

Polished inlet manifold.

Vortech blow off valve.

Taped sump for oil fed charger.

Solid front engine mount.

The engine work and charger fitting was carried out by Paul turner at the phirm totalling a cost of over £3000 and has been bullet proof, I have receipts to prove this.

Wheels suspension brakes-

Audi TT comp 17" alloys finished in ice white no buckles etc although one is slightly kerbed. ( only cosmetic damage)

5mm spacers on rear.

Yokohama prada spec1 tyres all round,plenty of tread.

Porsche 6pot front calipers with red stuff pads. ( Gd as new)

New rear calipers/pads.

Goodrich braided brake hoses all round.

Re-con abs unit!! £££

Driveshafts replaced just over a yr ago.

Weitec height adjustable coilovers.

Neuspeed rear anti roll bar

Exhaust- full stainless steel miltek system including de-cat pipe,heat wrapped 6 branch manifold, new flexi system recently replaced. Sounds awesome under load and has a nice burble when idling.

Body-

1996 p reg

Paintcode- l041 Vw black

Vento front end with de-badged grill.

New headlights.

Custom smoothed front bumper.

Indicators deleted moved to headlights.

Rolled arches.

Transporter vent in front wing.

Brand new sills an lower front wings welded and sprayed costing over £2k

Interior/ice-

Momo 280mm leather steering wheel/correct boss.

Full leather heated seats/door cards etc. No rips or tears/slight wear on drivers bolster.

Sony Bluetooth head unit.

Complete vibe slick component speakers.

Vibe slick 6x9s

Vibe slick 1300w amp

Jbl 1000w sub in box.

Smaller amp running 6x9s etc

Power cap.

Nice crisp sounding system.

Phone connectivity.

Bad points-

Slight surface rust on rear arch I have inquired and told it can be sorted easily I just don't have the time, front bumper could do with a re-spray nothing major. Front wheel could do with refurb. One rear door card has a loose speaker would benefit being removed and re-glue again I don't have time.

I have tried to be as honest as I can but genuine questions are more than welcome. It has taken me a LOT of time,money,sweat and tears to get this project to the standard it is now so I will defiantly NOT BREAK IT. I understand there will be people just wanting the engine/charger but this will not happen and any enquirers questioning this will be politely ignored.

There is no smoke, no knocks or bangs she has never let me down. Starts on the key first time and provides me with an enormous grin when I hear the induction roar whilst driving...unfortunately I can't fit all the kids in now so it's time to part our ways.....

I won't ship to some foreign country I can't even pronounce!

Cash or balance transfer on collection.

I'm in no hurry to sell so won't consider stupid offers.

I'm more than happy to take u out but only serious people with proof of cash/ insurance will be considered for driving.

Mot- till December

Thanks for taking the time to read my ad.

I also have loads of spare parts I'm willing to chuck inIMG_1469107611.715842.thumb.jpg.6fc0bbf8IMG_1469107636.982698.thumb.jpg.4301a588IMG_1469107658.684194.thumb.jpg.6129bdebIMG_1469107682.771216.thumb.jpg.b5bc68d3IMG_1469107705.371943.thumb.jpg.bc401030IMG_1469107729.990032.thumb.jpg.27efbdbb

Hi mate, what an outstanding specimen of a vr6! You should be very proud of this masterpiece, a few questions if that's ok..
At what mileage was the supercharger put on the engine? And the head gasket?

What was the use of vehicle daily/weekend/town/motorway?
How many owners has it had?
Cheers mate

Hi mate,many thanks for ur comments/feedback,the mileage when the phirm carried out the engine work was 122201 back in December 2012. All the chains,tensioners,guide rails, gaskets were replaced back in September 2012.

The use is purely weekend/dry miles,hence why I sadly have to sell her☹️I've considered dry storage etc but would be happier if she went to a Gd home where she would get use...

8 former keepers.

I have owned her since 2010 and have a fat folder full of receipts for the work that has been carried out...was considering going stage3 and maybe water/meth injection but I just don't have the time now (4kids)!!!
Any other questions welcome bud

• 2 weeks later...