Hi chaps, this is my first proper post for a few weeks due to having a weeks fishing and then coming home to a decidedly poorly old dog, she's been been my main concern and expense and now she's on the mend (fingers crossed) I can start thinking vr6 again!

So, my question to other club members is:

Does anyone else run power flex bushes and arbs etc? I ask because the green goddess is creaking and groaning like an old girl with rickets at the minute but only at low speeds, up to 40mph. After that she's not too bad.

Is anyone else experiencing/hearing/getting p'd off by the same thing?

Cheers people!

• 4 months later...
On 05/11/2015 at 6:58 PM, Bealieboy said:

Hi chaps, this is my first proper post for a few weeks due to having a weeks fishing and then coming home to a decidedly poorly old dog, she's been been my main concern and expense and now she's on the mend (fingers crossed) I can start thinking vr6 again!

So, my question to other club members is:

Does anyone else run power flex bushes and arbs etc? I ask because the green goddess is creaking and groaning like an old girl with rickets at the minute but only at low speeds, up to 40mph. After that she's not too bad.

Is anyone else experiencing/hearing/getting p'd off by the same thing?

Cheers people!

Give them a squirt of WD40...... Its lovely stuff and will do no harm.

PS. This is the FOR SALE section...

Edited by VR6CABBS

Just thought I'd give a reply to this as I was having bangs, clangs and crashes from the suspension nearly every time out on our perfect British roads (Not) So anyhoo after many months of contemplating I decided to get polybushed up along with H&R ARB's front and rear. Quite expensive for things you can't actually see? But boy do they make a difference, well worth the money with out a doubt as I no longer cringe just before I run over a pot hole (Can't avoid them all) as there's no noise, just a nice smooth ride all the time. Hope it helps? :D