New Corrado vr6

Thanks guys.

It's a 93k miler with fsh and just had Bilstein B12 kit fitted and refurbed wheels. 4 owners and has just a few wee niggles.

Passengers window not working and heater direction won't turn, 2 blisters, 1 on rear screen and 1 on the side sill.

Mods wise I've got to learn about the car but I like standard with subtle mods.

Usually make the car as mint as possible paintwork wise, mechanically and lastly interior.

I had a mellow 50 page thread on my Sportline and smaller thread on my 32k mile 1980 concours series 1 mk1 Golf.

So will steadily improve this car through the years as well as enjoy it.

I will need help no doubt as I'm not the best mechanically

Thanks guys.

It's a 93k miler with fsh and just had Bilstein B12 kit fitted and refurbed wheels. 4 owners and has just a few wee niggles.

Passengers window not working and heater direction won't turn, 2 blisters, 1 on rear screen and 1 on the side sill.

Mods wise I've got to learn about the car but I like standard with subtle mods.

Usually make the car as mint as possible paintwork wise, mechanically and lastly interior.

I had a mellow 50 page thread on my Sportline and smaller thread on my 32k mile 1980 concours series 1 mk1 Golf.

So will steadily improve this car through the years as well as enjoy it.

I will need help no doubt as I'm not the best mechanically

Certainly looks like you've bought a nice one there pal and have come to the right place.

We're a friendly bunch of guys and gals so if help is needed pop a question out mate.

Some more pics would be nice as well when you get a minute dude.

Also take a look at our Premium members section when you get a minute.

For £10 you get a whole year of membership, a nice shiney membership card and window sticker. Access to the premium members section and discount from lots of motor trade stores should you need any parts or discount insurance schemes should you need to insure your pride and joy.

Well worth a look mate.