to sell or not?

Hi its been a while since I've posted.

I'm the owner of the 3.2l nothelle converted mk3 vr6.

Due to illness I have been unable to keep up with her general repairs. Obviously this has meant she now needs a lot of TLC.

She needs

a lambda sensor,

Abs sensor

Rear brakes

Rear calipers

New gaskets

Sills both sides

LPG removing or servicing

Possibly need new cat

Rear panel needs reshaping and painting (cos someone reversed into her :'()

As you can see that amounts to a lot. Money I don't have. I have retained the private plate but intend to sell her seperatly. Hopefully to someone who can afford the money and expertise she deserves (being as special as she is)

I'm posting to ask if there'd be any interest? If not then I'd have to scrap her...which I really don't want

Naturally you should put your own health first before the car, but if you still get enjoyment out of driving it then worth keeping if you can get those jobs sorted.

the body work will cost the lot, but as long as it is mechanically sound then you can still enjoy it and send to bodyshop to fix up the body?

Thanks guys...how do I post pictures? She needs too much doing before mot in may n I'm a single mum. She is barely drivable. Dash etc all died on me and a 'mate' was meant to have helped me fix her but he hadn't bolted down rocker cover so ye...lambda sensor is screwed, she needs both sills..all stuff I'd love to be able afford to do but simply can't :( if you can check my old posts I think there's pics of her from when I got her. I could take more n try upload...though could you tell me how?