• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't see stretch as that much of a problem my self. People go on about cornering and stuff with them, and the bead popping. I know people who have had this happen on normal tyres as well. So it ju

Thread hijack!!!!! Look what I just picked up Couldn't resist sorry cabbs

...... You'll only get stretch from width cabbs, you can't get stretch with diameter, although... You could be the first, and myself and ben will help! Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

205/40 mate. They're not as perfect as they look, bit of a bodge job on the orange really but who knows. I might split them and go tornado red powder coat in the centres eventually. They wouldn't make ultimate dubs the way they are let's put it that way.

205/40 mate. They're not as perfect as they look, bit of a bodge job on the orange really but who knows. I might split them and go tornado red powder coat in the centres eventually. They wouldn't make ultimate dubs the way they are let's put it that way.

Thats a shame! They look good in the photos. Is it because they're not perfect or is it because they're rough? The tyres shouldn't cost too much if they're 205/40's. What make will you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Bealieboy

They're not rough as such, there's no curbing marks or anything so a fine wet and dry paper and some elbow grease should fetch the rims up a treat.

The centres look like they've been dipped, and then sprayed orange over the top by a 15 year old.

I might buy some ultra fine paper and wet sand them, polish and see what they come out like.

Not too sure on which tyres yet, not really bothered as long as they're not plastic shite.

Mmm, that's what I thought I could see, good, glad my eyes aren't playing up! They're certainly different but I think you'd be doing the right thing toning em down. I know powder coat lasts well, I dont know how broad the colour palette is on that process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk