Hello from essex UK :) new member , first vr6 build

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And this is how my baby looks right now just needs to dry so I can put bits back on :D And of course clean her

Update Now polished up and ready to be picked up Saturday

Wants to go a bit lower now kelly!

Posted Images

Im going to fit the msd conversion kit to her in the end , hopefully by Xmas :)

and yeah she's running sweet as hell now , she's never been so smooth before

Oohh where's the show this weekend ? A few of the guys from this side went to one last weekend which was pretty good :)

I want to go to harewood house tho , sounds like a great one , still trying to convince other half to go to it

Not out in the rain ??? Mines my daily :) she's out all weathers , tho I'm not a fan of the rain

she doesnt go out in the rain no more she had 19 years of salty shit british weather. the show is in wigan this weekend, and i am defo going to leeds i am on vr6oc stand get on it with us ;):)

Aahh see mines just had a full respray back in jan so she's not that prone to the elements now :)

Ahh that's a bit of a trek , yeah I wouldn't mind being on the stand but I don't feel she's ready to be on display yet , at least not with the the sagging liner :(

He has a vr as well so trying to get him to go on the stand too :) (we have 3 between us) we using his old daily as a donor for mine and his new one he's planning to rebuild the engine from the bottom up with forged bits then drop it in the green one :D

ooopppss love the suspension :)

Thank you :) was a necessity tho rather than a want ,

Had a nasty surprise - pot hole disguised as a puddle 15mph and boom there went my shocks and lowering springs :/

But the AP's are pretty solid went the whole hog and new top mounts all round too :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will let you know :) going to use a heat gun so to try not to crack the paint if not I have someone on stand by to repair it if it goes Pete tong :D

In all fairness there's not a lot that can go wrong Kell. Apart from the paint cracking but plenty of heat should do the trick.

There loads of videos on u-tube as well. And some funny ones. Rolling them with a baseball bat. Haha

In all fairness there's not a lot that can go wrong Kell. Apart from the paint cracking but plenty of heat should do the trick.

There loads of videos on u-tube as well. And some funny ones. Rolling them with a baseball bat. Haha

Pmsl I'll take a look on YouTube :)

Though one of my mates did his with an Argos book ?? And another with a round bar :/

Hoping I don't crack the paint as only had her resprayed in January and she had arches sanded down fillered and then all sprayed (professionally)

Pmsl I'll take a look on YouTube :)

Though one of my mates did his with an Argos book ?? And another with a round bar :/

Hoping I don't crack the paint as only had her resprayed in January and she had arches sanded down fillered and then all sprayed (professionally)

I'd be abit careful Kell if you have filler in them. Have you thought about using some camber shims on it? And yeah I guess the iron bar trick is similar to the baseball bat trick. Funny some of them videos.

Edited by VR6CABBS