Right guys some advise needed regarding turbo's

I have inter cooler and Pipe work all made, manifold and turbo but I don't want to use that as it's an eBay jobbie!! Oil cooler ready aswell, I only want around 300bhp so it's useable and reliable, so what turbo as I don't want an external waster gate either and can I just hav a better head gasket with out a spacer plate?and regards to a maf housing can I just run it as u normally would but off the turbo inlet instead?

Any help would be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

440cc injectors 7psi can be done on standard head but you will want more boost sooner or later. better to fit spacer plate with standard vw headgasket split in two if your gunna have the head off to fit better gasket anyway. t03/04 will give the power you want easily.

If you don't want to use a spacer plate you can get the standard pistons modified, my tuner can do this www.hpower.de will cost you £100 plus postage to and from Germany. Can run a stock HG and headbolts up to 500hp.

Turbo wise, the eBay one is ok, you can get the seals replaced for better ones to make it more reliable