Im on the verge of getting a new exhasut as the current ones is just about rotting away !amazed

I know i want a stainless steel exhaust but can't decide if i should buy one off the shelf or have custom made one. I don't want the exhaust to be loud, just something to complement the V6 and also look good.

would fitting a performance exhaust cause the MPG to decrease :( and if so buy how much approximatley

if i decide to buy one of the shelf can you recommend some good makes to consider.

budget of £300

My custom made one cost me £320ish cash in hand, it included a de-cat pipe.

I'm in Scotland so it's not much use to you.

Anyone else in Scotland i can recomend RMS Engineering in Prestwick, i traveled over from Dundee to get it done there

I've got the 2 box Jetex on mine with the twin round pipes. Got it from www.motorsportworld.co.uk and it was a bargain 265 quid delivered, just had to have it fitted (which a gargae down the road did as they owed me a favour). I was amazed that even with no centre tunnel box it isn't loud. IMO it compliments the VR growl perfectly!

i've got the magnex full, twin round tail, sounds lovrly and not too load at all, price is around £280 for full back from catalytic converter. venom will deliver free! can't say its the best as its the only one ive had on the motor!

I just visited Powerflow as my cat and sensor needed changing and then decided to get the back box and tail end changed, sounds great just the way a vr should, quite suttle under 2 - 3 '000 revs and then sounds beautiful like a porsche gt etc when i put my foot down, oh yeh and i quickly smacked in a K&N induction kit, roar nicely done.

From powerflow in Hayes, the back box and twin pipes cost £200 and a lil bit more if you get a system from the cat and down etc..