Improved sound from decat?

I have a full stainless system, 6 branch, decat, miltek 2 box system, I don't really get the warble tone either, I think it could be induction related

Hi Vince 

i have seen your vid on youtube a few times..... shame it's filmed at night, never saw the car. just heard something that sounded powerful and angry flying past  :D

induction very likely does play a roll in exhaust notes too.  what induction kit you using in that vid?? 

Mines more all engine too, the engine is louder than the exhaust lol

Same here at the minute, much nicer driving like with it like that, the exhaust that mine came with, you could hardly hear the engine, was way too loud! Now I've got mine nice and quietish make you want a bit more growl lol, is there a happy medium? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

That last post could be considered a fail, as it came up too far back to be even remotely amusing. Doh! I've got a magnex cat back on mine and it gives a nice warble around 2600rpm. Burbles a bit on Tickover too. I've never had a performance exhaust before where you can have a conversation in car without shouting. Nice bit of kit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk