Meets in Manchester

I know CGTI Manchester meet up at a local as I went a couple of times, as I was a member and also a mate of mine from Rochdale, started arranging meets in the Rochdale area and we used to meet up once a month on a Saturday and quite a few used to turn up, even from Liverpool. Used to have a good turnout. Would be good to find out how many members are in the Manchester area and who would be interested in having a monthly meet?

Pete

We did a HOW FAST meet last year at Bedford Autodrome, everybody arrived for 10 AM, we then had one hour to learn a fairly short circuit, with transponders fitted we all got to three hot laps to set our times and at the end the winner was announced.

Once the high octane fun was over it was off to the local pub for lunch and to explain why you got beat!  Cost was a bit of fuel and £89 for the event that was well organised.

Here is the result from our day. I was 5th over all but the TT and 370Z were not in our group.  

http://www.howfast.co.uk/leaderboard/1st-june-2013/session-2

Hi Pete, I think it would be good to have regional meets, the guys and girls who don't really go to the shows may come to local meets and then attend shows

Pete

Yes defiantly local meets always leads to better attended shows and events and people will get to know more folk within the club

Club Chairman

• 1 month later...