Couple of my 24v VR6T on dyno

Thats some starting point.....Yeah baby......500 Bhp plus..........Awesome figures, love it.

Looks really cool.

Looks stripped out from the photo?

Do you track it?

Wow just see that those figures were made at 20 degrees heat on 97 Ron fuel !!!!!!!!

Must be awesome to drive. Can you get the power down ok? She must be seriously quick!

I had a Subaru Wr1 that was running 420Bhp and not much could live with it on the road...this must be the same!

Congrats on an awesome machine.

Dave

Thanks guys!

Yes Craig, still on standard inlet which is why I didn't run at higher boost pressure, too scared of popping it lol. Also still getting a bit of clutch slip at higher boost pressure so need to address that too.

I don't track the car, it's a bit of fun that's all. Traction isn't too bad all things considered...LSD and long gearing helps but rolling starts are definitely better lol

Won't make a button of difference Michael, my inlet temp sensor is a 20vT one and in a boost pipe so not subject to the same heat soak plus a nice big aluminium heat shield over the exhaust manifold helps.

Only reason I'd be fitting an SRI is because the OE plastic mani can only take so much boost pressure before it will blow itself open

I was back home in sunny Ulster for my wedding last week! Our reception was a lovely 10 minute drive from this boys house! Managed to dump the wife off to finalise some things with them and took a run out to see this car in the flesh.....

Gethin was kind enough to take me for a neck snapping spin! I honestly can't get over how well she puts the power down.. Having all that over 2 wheels is crazy but christ it can put it down.

Definitely a credit to you mate the hard work effort and attention to detail shows in every part of it. Amazed I was made driving back to Belfast in my N/A vr6 seem like travelling on a push bike lol

Thanks fellas!

Dave it was a pleasure to meet you at last, glad you enjoyed the wee spin lol. Yours is absolutely mint too!

Matty cheers, I have loads of pics, just haven't updated the build thread in a while but I will do so some time soon :)

No worries I got my 2.0 TFSI Taxed today so will be playing with that until a Rotrex comes up lol

Not sure if you seen I tagged a friend in the RR video you popped on facebook! Was telling him about your motor and how I had never been in anything so quick, he threw his keys in the air and said lets go for a spin! He drives a Focus RS Turbo thing 350BHP.... No slow piece of kit by any means but I had to say it didn't make me feel like my heart was gonna stop due to the pressure of my lungs against it hahaha!

I know they are very easily modified mate lol but its not 6 pot lol I will probably sell it to fund some upgrades on the VR. Truth is I have two of them lol but my business partner wants me to sell the other one in Belfast so he has a reason to go back! He was amazed with the place and the hospitality.

So if you know anyone in the market for one over there let me know!

I know mate its crazy my business partner is English like and he said the women were so pleasant he is going back next month for a long weekend! Says he is gonna pick up a "Belfast Bird" I said he better get use to getting his sh!te knocked in hahahaha.....