I think you should accept under 25's who have a clear history and 2-3 years NCB's as they show a much less risk compared with say a 30 year old with 1 year NCB....even though you say it costs £147 for every £100 given. Especially since we drive less miles and look after our VR6's unlike the Japanese cars, which are loved only when they hit the redline???

Good on you for expressing your opinion on insurance, I agree it's a pain in the arse, and no doubt there is price fixing and too many variables such as location, numbers stolen in that area, price of parts should you need make an insurance claim etc.. Age has very little to do with price these days.

I'm happy with my price, 210 a year fully comp, I'm 29 and have all mods declared.

• 4 months later...

Im 24 with 1 yrs ncb and I pay £600 fully comprehensive with mods declared. Amazing company to be with, great friendly people who actually suggested mods I should make when I was taking out my original quote and seem to know about cars and dont penalise you fpr making mods to your car. Beat my best quote by a whopping £300!

Sent from my GT-I9300