Ultimate Dubs 2013 Show report and pictures

Was a very good show today, some really nice cars air ride and young lads wearing their caps aside.

Traffic was really bad, over an hour trying to get in, good atmosphere inside and we had a great looking club stand :)

It was just what I needed to give me the final push to complete my corrado, although I only saw 2 corrados inside and only 1 on the way there.

Please feel free upload your photos to here and share your experiences of the day.

Was great catching up with people, and meeting new faces, we had a lot of interest in the club stand with many people taking our info flyers...

It's good to be back!

1362943181_2_FT0_image_.jpg

was looking around to see if i recognised any one :-( did come over loved the cars the club had on display. its been a while since my rallye was on display with the club she has been a long hard project which should be done very very soon....in the mean time before the lambo gets slated lol that was me just helping a friend out whose car broke dwn last minute

A great show with loads of quality motors... I did call on the stand but there was only one dude on a deck chair looking vacant!! :) Felt bad to pester. Highlights of the show for me were the red G60 Rallye, The smoothed bumpered Mk3 as soon as you entered the hall and the polo with a little bit of detailing!

Whens the next show?

A great show with loads of quality motors... I did call on the stand but there was only one dude on a deck chair looking vacant!! :) Felt bad to pester. Highlights of the show for me were the red G60 Rallye' date=' The smoothed bumpered Mk3 as soon as you entered the hall and the polo with a little bit of detailing!

Whens the next show?

[/quote']

lol,always call and say hello,that was me,back was killing me so had a sit down

A great show with loads of quality motors... I did call on the stand but there was only one dude on a deck chair looking vacant!! :) Felt bad to pester. Highlights of the show for me were the red G60 Rallye' date=' The smoothed bumpered Mk3 as soon as you entered the hall and the polo with a little bit of detailing!

Whens the next show?

[/quote']

lol,always call and say hello,that was me,back was killing me so had a sit down

lol, wished I'd pestered now... next time for sure

• 4 weeks later...