How about this conversion.....

Fair play mate' date=' good bit of work involved in that but I have to ask....why a Clio and why rear engined?!

[/quote']

Lol, well, i've been into Vr's for years. I also have a passion for some of the older Renaults, also being a member of the Renault turbo owners club.

The engine was sat on the floor, and was a case of.... hmmm, that mite just fit in there ! And it's only in the rear because the engine bay isn't big enough !

Fair play mate' date=' good bit of work involved in that but I have to ask....why a Clio and why rear engined?!

[/quote']

Lol, well, i've been into Vr's for years. I also have a passion for some of the older Renaults, also being a member of the Renault turbo owners club.

The engine was sat on the floor, and was a case of.... hmmm, that mite just fit in there ! And it's only in the rear because the engine bay isn't big enough !

Haha! Fair enough! :P

Wouldnt mind seeing your build thread either :)

What's in the front of it ? I'm assuming it would need to be weighted down somehow ?

Maybe a dumb question but I'm genuinely curious and being a mechanical idiot and all.... :P

Mark.

Just the fuel tank, battery and chargecooler tank up front. Felt very light at the front to begin with, some extra caster on the front struts has helped greatly

personally i would have never thought of fitting one in a clio but now its done it makes sense i bet it destroys v6 clios and late turbo models how long did it take start to finish' date=' i like it alot , well done

[/quote']

Thanks m8 :-)

I've had the car for 5 years, but the total time to do it, i estimate to be around 1.5 years. I've had alot of other things to do in between !