Cornwall Jamboree 24th - 27th August

Its getting close now and with discounted booking prices in advance of just £20 for the weekend including 3 nights camping, Club camping pitches available, show and shine on the sunday, its a great show at a bargain price, so it would be good to get a few down to Cornwall for this, Here is a link below with full information.

http://cvwoc-jamboree.com/jamboree-2011/

• 4 weeks later...

tickets sorted' date=' might be a good idea Tony,try em for eight cars mate,might have a couple of sw dubs along..

[/quote']

a few of our local friends are hoping to come too, few VR's and some others so would need a bit more space but would be better to be all together than split up...? :)

have sent 3 emails now and no reply' date=' and there is no contact number unless any of you have a number on your tickets ?? nothing else I can do sorry people.

[/quote']

No worries thanks for trying anyway, just going to grab a large pitch in general camping ;)

ok when you book tickets tell them you are with vr6oc, once they have some confirmed numbers they will allocate a camping area, should be same place as last year, toilet booked and can be sorted on the day, need to book asap, then all systems go..If anyone else fancies this same applies,just make sure you let them know VR6OC.

I will speak to laura tomorrow' date=' need to know how many deffo, already primed her for the pitch we had last year, and loo,think that is 40 squid,,how many are in with you Mark,??

[/quote']

At the moment i think it will be 6 cars, ;)

have you booked yet ??

I will speak to laura tomorrow' date=' need to know how many deffo, already primed her for the pitch we had last year, and loo,think that is 40 squid,,how many are in with you Mark,??

[/quote']

At the moment i think it will be 6 cars, ;)

have you booked yet ??

Think we are just paying on the gate when we turn up on the Friday ;)