Goodbye! :-(

I've talked about it for a couple of years now and chopped and changed my mind on what I was going to do but the fate of the VR is finally sealed!

Today I cancelled the insurance and tax and Brandon (for those who don't know him he's my younger cousin and trusty sidekick!) will begin breaking the car next week.

Once Brandon has got everything off the car I'll post pics of parts and prices but if there is anything someone knows I have and specifically wants then drop me a PM or post on this thread.

I've had a fantastic time getting to know you guys and gals and would like to thank you all for the knowledge/service/laughs and company you've provided over the past 5yrs :-d

I'll probs pop by here and there to see how people are getting on. I might even turn up to a show or 2 in whatever new chariot I get!

I hope everyone is keeping well and we'll keep in touch on Facebook!

Lots of (l) Ollie

Damn shame fella. ot seen you for a few years due to me being an ass and everything.... But would have been good to catch up again.

Hope all is well...

Look forward to seeing the list of bits. I remember you having some nice bits ;-)

Mark.

Cheers Paul, I'm going to look at something tonight so will let you all know what comes of it!

Yer Pete unfortunately it needs a bit of TLC to the bodywork which I just cant warrant spending and its worth about 2k in parts and there's no way anyone would pay 2k for it whole lol.

Mark, it's been a long time fella but hopefully I'll catch you at a show some point this summer perhaps. Yer there are a few nice bits such as the brakes lol!

Haha Craig you love the Facebook updates of my gym sessions with Gaz Heap! If you're lucky I might even bring him with me to a show this summer!! Although they do say you should never actually meet your hero's!

Ahh all good things come to an end sometimes, but I'm sure with your passion you'll build something new thats just as great that hasn't been wee'd on ;-) Plus Brandon will be looking forward to cleaning something new!!

I'm sure like me, you'll still pop up now and again and as Craig says we'll be looking forward to your gym updates!! x

Change of plans ladies and gents. I'm still leavin the VR fold but not breaking the car now as using it as a deposit on the new motor I pick up end of this month :D

The only thing that will be available are the Porsche brakes (I'll need your standard brakes as well) but I'll post a rule abiding for sale thread for these unless someone PMs me first lol.

• 4 weeks later...