The VRStig is dead, long live the Redneck

Okiliy Dokily.......I await the Rednecks response with baited breath!!!!!!!!!!!! hope he don't take too long as my lungs ain't wot they used to be....now just a wheezy old man!!!!!!!!!!

yeah Grandad.....

Lol!

I wonder what the new uniform will be.... cowboy hat and chaps??! ;)

Easy y'all...

Its true.. This stig has left the building and come out of the closet..

I have realised the error of my ways and accepted who and what i am.. (helmet jokes aside benjaminge!!)

For those who havent heard I have been away for a short while whilst attempting to rebuild my life since leaving my home, children and now ex partner. Long story, but she didnt find out about vrstig, it did come out on fb in not so many ways, but either way the past 3 years have been leading up to now and i guess thats life!

Redneck Racing is now an official setup and from here on in, we plan to be playing with vr's officially out of the closet! We aint too good at it neither but its amazing what a grinder, gripfill and bailer twine can fix!

Please come and show ur support at Ultimate Dubs where the birth of neenaw will astound all who dare to walk by.. Wether it be his delicately decorated exterior that catches your eye, or the magnificently installed vr6turbo lump thats been cable tied to the chassis, theres much to see and the best thing for me is my children love it and my ex missus cant stand it and doesnt know where its come from!?! She thought I was merely a keyboard warrior browsing forums of an evening.. Nevermind!

So folks, I guess i best get to sum shows for once and Amazingly start racing under the redneck banner so please look for the big black van, and confederate flag flying at most of the events this summer, pop over and have a swig on our moonshine, say hi and i'll introduce you to Jake Fronda :-)

Easy y'all...

I have realised the error of my ways and accepted who and what i am.. (helmet jokes aside benjaminge!!)

For those who havent heard I have been away for a short while whilst attempting to rebuild my life since leaving my home' date=' children and now ex partner. Long story, but she didnt find out about vrstig, it did come out on fb in not so many ways, but either way the past 3 years have been leading up to now and i guess thats life!

Redneck Racing is now an official setup and from here on in, we plan to be playing with vr's officially out of the closet! We aint too good at it neither but its amazing what a grinder, gripfill and bailer twine can fix!

Please come and show ur support at Ultimate Dubs where the birth of neenaw will astound all who dare to walk by.. Wether it be his delicately decorated exterior that catches your eye, or the magnificently installed vr6turbo lump thats been cable tied to the chassis, theres much to see and the best thing for me is my children love it and my ex missus cant stand it and doesnt know where its come from!?! She thought I was merely a keyboard warrior browsing forums of an evening.. Nevermind!

So folks, I guess i best get to sum shows for once and Amazingly start racing under the redneck banner so please look for the big black van, and confederate flag flying at most of the events this summer, pop over and have a swig on our moonshine, say hi and i'll introduce you to Jake Fronda :-)

[/quote']

Well said that man! Yeea ha!!

Okiliy Dokily.......I await the Rednecks response with baited breath!!!!!!!!!!!! hope he don't take too long as my lungs ain't wot they used to be....now just a wheezy old man!!!!!!!!!!

yeah Grandad.....

OI Cheeeeeeky................... lol

Phew I can breath again response didn't take too long!!! Only bit that concerned me was coming out of the closet and admitting I am what I am!!!!?????? Very close to Southampton Naval base there..... ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Easy y'all...

For those who havent heard I have been away for a short while whilst attempting to rebuild my life since leaving my home' date=' children and now ex partner. Long story, but she didnt find out about vrstig, it did come out on fb in not so many ways, but either way the past 3 years have been leading up to now and i guess thats life!

[/quote']

how is that neenaw doing?!! :D