Laugh at me if you want.......

Right, here goes. Not sure if this is in the correct section or not. I've read alot of stuff about these eBay electric superchargers. Some say they don't work, waste of money. On the other hand they claim they work. I'm open minded so I've ordered one. A good friend of mine has a rolling road so I'm going to perform some back to back testing on the rollers to set the record straight. They supposedly supply 3-4 psi of boost. Theorectically the MAff should compensate the fuel for the potential boost at that boost level. I'll probably wire it so it comes in on full throttle rather than an on or off switch.

So I await my delivery with anticipation. Im guessing it won't work but we'll see what happens.

Stay tuned.............

I'm not saying anything for or against although I do have my own views on the subject. I do find it strange that this has to be a re-occuring subject and i'm sure will be repeated many times in the future. Good luck with your testing.

I'm not saying anything for or against although I do have my own views on the subject. I do find it strange that this has to be a re-occuring subject and i'm sure will be repeated many times in the future. Good luck with your testing.

No worries mate. I'm just curious that's all, life would be boring without curiosity! Btw I read your project thread the other night all 30 odd pages. Some good work there buddy.

No worries mate. I'm just curious that's all' date=' life would be boring without curiosity! Btw I read your project thread the other night all 30 odd pages. Some good work there buddy.

[/quote']

Loads more to come yet but suffering from cash flow after setting up a business....

• 3 weeks later...