A warning about member - Craggsy

I feel it is my duty to bring to everyone's attention the behaviour or member Craggsy :(

he goes under several other names - BGNB, oih you, northern monkey but his motives are the same. He is trying to encourage the whole bought not built culture and also the terrible pastime of driving with your handbrake on ! He has recently bought a zoom lense and what he intends to do with this well the mind boggles. The man is a menace, many members have felt compelled to leave due to his constant demand for having his food cooked at shows.

I worry that the downward spiral he is on can only plumb new depths of depravity and ridicule and I think we need to put a stop to this now ! I will be having some "I will not cook for BGNB" stickers made up and I think all members should have one as a show of support !

Join me in helping to rid the club of this menace !

Thank you Ben' date=' I now feel confident enough to admit it was because of Craig's constant demands on me as hia personal BBQ chef that I had to stop coming to shows :-( Your right he needs to be stopped!!!!!!!!!

[/quote']

Thankyou for speaking up Donna its important others realise how much this effects people. With your help I am sure we can educate them.