Edition38

Oh my god what am I gonna do without such an informative forum and selection of well priced parts ?

I have a rare screw from a mk2. I shall sell you it at the reasonable price of £27.39pp NOT incl. postage? We can sit and discuss the rareity of the screw for a few hours first then you can bum the funk out of me for owning such a mint and rare part. And then we can get some funkwit to insert extremely witty comments about how the screw is overpriced! Then someone can tell me that it was "a cool story bro" and to top it off the obligitory "ban" comment!! BOOM Edition 38 done in one fair swoop!

Oh my god what am I gonna do without such an informative forum and selection of well priced parts ?

I have a rare screw from a mk2. I shall sell you it at the reasonable price of £27.39pp NOT incl. postage? We can sit and discuss the rareity of the screw for a few hours first then you can bum the funk out of me for owning such a mint and rare part. And then we can get some funkwit to insert extremely witty comments about how the screw is overpriced! Then someone can tell me that it was "a cool story bro" and to top it off the obligitory "ban" comment!! BOOM Edition 38 done in one fair swoop!

Hey, i got 5 of them rare screws ;) !! Lol

Hey' date=' i got 5 of them rare screws ;) !! Lol

[/quote']

See!! There's always one t0sser on there that has to go one better! ;)

Hey' date=' i got 5 of them rare screws ;) !! Lol

[/quote']

See!! There's always one t0sser on there that has to go one better! ;)

There is actually 3 of them in a 2.5mm diameter located on the back of the heater matrix on a pre 90 diesel model but only one on the gti's...

:P and for the record whats this forum you speak of..? I think i got banned ;)

There is actually 3 of them in a 2.5mm diameter located on the back of the heater matrix on a pre 90 diesel model but only one on the gti's...

:P and for the record whats this forum you speak of..? I think i got banned ;)

Haha you show extreme knowledge! I know must make the Edition 38 Choice of Fate: Do I A) jump up your a$$ for knowing so much and stick to you like a limpet for the remainder of your VW days or do I B ) turn against you due to jealousy of your knowledge and buy some funky coloured hightops and tell everyone Skins isn't your inspiration for life!? Decisions, decisions!