Dubshed 2012, March 25th. King's Hall, Belfast.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony.... can your van pull a trailer? :)

lol trailer queen ! ;) ;)

who said it was for my car?!!! (a) :-*

you didn't have to say it was ! ;) anyway I thought you were all about speed now not shiny shiny ?? ;) ;)

I want both! Is that wrong?!

lol no thats very very right but you need to drive the car to have the quickly quickly ;)

I was gonna say that his van can pull a trailor.........just the driver cannot' date=' with him being a 'youngster' Helen

[/quote']

some times being young does have its down side !! even thou im 30 in a few weeks !!! lol

Cream cakes on tony then lol

doughnuts at work .....

Tony.... can your van pull a trailer? :)

lol trailer queen ! ;) ;)

who said it was for my car?!!! (a) :-*

you didn't have to say it was ! ;) anyway I thought you were all about speed now not shiny shiny ?? ;) ;)

I want both! Is that wrong?!

lol no thats very very right but you need to drive the car to have the quickly quickly ;)

I do drive it!!!! :P

Price for ferry isn't too bad going by what Craggsy priced. We are aiming to get a 20% discount arranged for show goers for this.

Ben, I hope you can now appreciate what we spend coming to the mainland a couple of times a year for shows lol! Nobody to arrange discounts for us then either!

Hotels will be available from £45 per room i'd imagine. We are trying to arrange group discount for that also.

For those of you that aren't familiar with the show, it is a half indoor/half outdoor show. Last year we saw around 600 cars attend this from all over Ireland, UK plus 6 cars making the trip from Poland lol

The other way you could do it is just get the overnight boat from Liverpool to Belfast on the Saturday night and home overnight again on the Sunday night. That way you have no hotel to pay for but you potentially miss out on on a bit of pre-show craic in Belfast!

Ben' date=' I hope you can now appreciate what we spend coming to the mainland a[left']

I do mate ! I knew they weren't cheap due to working in shipping many moons ago ! Maybe a car share is the way to go :)

couple of times a year for shows lol! Nobody to arrange discounts for us then either!

As Gethin has alluded to, we hope to secure discounts on boats and accommodation for this to make it as trouble free as possible. We have been attending large shows on the mainland for several years now and find that the road and boat trip adds to the whole experience..seeing new cars in new surroundings.. Would be good to have a VR6OC stand at the show this year and your more than welcome..

Cheers

John@gtini

bbcd6d5c.jpg