I have a VR6 back in my life...

I have a VR6 back on the driveway... woo hoo... However its a Sharan.... 8-)

No I haven't got a family... I need a Tow Car for Drag Racing, so thought that a VR6 Sharan was the best option....

1999, 103k, SE Spec

297290_10150397410118064_737063063_10110394_981432142_n.jpg

It needs a little work...have no idea where to start... but I guess getting it serviced and sorting out some new wheels... it also needs an exhaust and anti roll bar sorting...

excellent I bet you end up stripping it at least once ! ;)

Oh you know me so well....

nice one' date=' at the end of the day, a vr is a vr :)

[/quote']

That way my thought....

not many of them around Abi but knew you would have a VR6 back in your life at some point lol

Its just something about the engine... If I can have more VR6's in my life I will...

not knocking the fact its a vr6' date=' i'd love it just as much as any other person but surely for towing a vehicle a diesel woulda been better? loads more torque and fuel costs would be nowhere near as much

[/quote']

I looked at diesel ones and they were more expensive to buy.. and due to not covering many miles in the year the MPG won't be a big issue.... I will be using it tow tow around 8-10 weekends a year with under 100 round trip.

with regards to Torque, the first generation Sharan (From 95 to 2000)... the most powerful TDI engine has the same amount of torque as the VR6 - allbeit at a lower rev

oh and did i mention I am a sucker for VR6 noice....