FAO peeps with superchargers

I have a ZR2 charger and I need ALL the plastic/rubber pipes that join the s/c to the air filter and s/c to the throttle body - can some give me the sizes i need to order and where i can get them?

I currently have the original carbon fibre connectors and i want to change these for some nice shiney s/s items - where can i get them? ;)

If anyone has a spare 6psi (istributor) chip they want to get rid of please let me know!

Apologys if this is in the wrong section! :?

I haven't got ANY silicon hoses - that's the problem - i don't know what size to order!

Is it worth replacing the carbon fibre bends? Would s/s be better or are they just for show?

Where is the cheapest/best place to get stainless tubing?

[ Edited Thu Mar 03 2005, 12:20PM ]

s/s wouldnt be any different... you can measure the external diameter of your carbon elbows/maf/charger outlet and thats the diameter silicone you need... they are literally just connecting hoses about 100mm long (I can measure the length later but cant be arsed to take them off to do the diameter!)

The inlet size is 80mm so you'd need 2 x 90 deg. 80mm elbows and 1 x 80mm - (whatever the outlet size is) reducer- possibly a 45 deg. elbow.

Then you would have to drill a hole in each 90 elbow and insert a straight 90 deg. plastic connector for the crankcase breather and 90 deg. plastic connector for the isv. (I've done this before using silicone sealer and it worked fine)

[ Edited Thu Mar 03 2005, 12:24PM ]

do u mean cc as in carbon canister or cam cover?! lol

when that pic was taken the carbon canister one went into the manifold as normal and the cam cover breather just had a filter on the end...

since then Ive ditched the carbon canister and all the gubbins and just have a straight hose going from the cam cover to a dark corner of the engine bay with a filter on the end until I can find a suitable catch tank

[ Edited Thu Mar 03 2005, 02:03PM ]

Crankcase actually but you've answered the question anyway :) . I've got the same arrangement. The other way is to plumb the pipe into the intake (pre-charger) where yours is blanked off and fit a catch can inbetween.

z-chargeroldsetup.jpg

[ Edited Thu Mar 03 2005, 03:43PM ]