How do i enable one touch windows in the upwards direction?

Evening all, we are lucky enoughto have 2 mk3's in the household. My girlfriends has one touch windows both up and down, mine only does it down.

Is it an option within Vag-com? It must be fairly simple as it has total closure so it obviously can do it!

Thanks in advance

Nathan

It should just be a case of turn on the ignition, have the windows fully down, then hold the button in the (do up) position fully until it is full closed then release the button. The window should now know the distance you want it to travel. so when you hit it next time it should work. That's how I did mine when I disconected the battery.

yea with the window up press and hold down then when its right at the bottom keep pressing for a few seconds, then hold up till its all the way up and keep holding for a few seconds, if it doesnt work first time repeat, it will get it eventually, usually in the first 3 tries

Try holding when it's fully up or down for longer, I just re did mine after disconnecting my battery and got it on the second go, first I held for a couple of seconds next try I held for like 5 and it re did it.

Try repeating the procedure straight after each other 2 or 3 times up and down before trying the 1 touch function again aswell