R32 PEDAL KIT

yeah, there only covers and they will pretty much go staright on, you'll have to straightne the throttle pedal cover though (by hand).

i wouldn't go for the r32 ones tho, i'd recommend the audi TT ones (i have them)...they only cost about £15 from vagparts.com and they're nicer to use and IMO look better than the R32 ones (which are likely to be overpriced on ebay anyway)

Yep. I too have T.T. pedals. Got them from work.

If your gunna do it, make sure you get LHD items, as the rhd throttle pedal dont fit.

They also fit mk2.(if anyone`s interested) but you have to use 2x clutch pedal & 1 x throttle rubbers.

Guest couzens

There's a link for this on the Clubgti forum, not sure where but it gives details of which tt pedals to use - I think LHD for accerelator, RHD for brake + clutch. Check the moderators posts at the bottom of the main page of ClubGTI because I think its a sticky.

[ Edited Wed Mar 10 2004, 05:20PM ]

i didn't find that necessary...they were easy enough to put on, follow the instructions in the box exactly for the brake and clutch...but the throttle pedal takes a bit of fiddling around. think i put mine on from the top first i think! it popped of at first, but that was cause i hadn't bent it enough.

Fitted the TT pedals a couple of days ago. Had no problems with the clutch or brake pedals but I have a question regarding the LH acc pedal.

When fitting it, it seemed a little to long for the pedal. I have driven about without any problems.

Checked vagparts website again and the RH and LH pedals both have the same order no., but the LH pedal is slightly longer and wider (and cheaper?).

Should the pedal be a tight fit?

Was the pedal a tight fit for everyone else?

?!